31 July 2007

3 wedding dresses!







I was able to have a unique shoot the other day. One of my clients came to me with a request that I don't usually get. She wanted to get some fun bridal shots and so we did up in Park City. We went to a fire station up there where she has some hook-ups and did the majority of the shoot with huge fire trucks (engines) behind her. I even convinced (with no reservation on their part) to shoot a huge stream of water behind us.








Getting to the point, Rachael also wanted to take some pictures in two other dresses. Her family has preserved not only her mom's wedding dress but also her grandma's from over 50 years ago. The best part was that she could get in all three perfectly.








Check them out!

1 comment:

Megan Ford said...

Its awesome you have a blog. We are bloggers as well. Have fun!