06 August 2007

Oakland Wedding



I finished up the week with an amazing shoot in Oakland for Janelle and Adam (both natives of CA). These have to be two of the coolest people in the world and fortunately, for them, they found each other. Guess their kids will be cool too. Stellar families; I really enjoyed working with both of them.

It was hot, but ya gotta love CA sunshine. Its therapy for me. The first shot I noticed right as I pulled in and had to take it. I have shot here before but never saw this angle.



We took our sweet time shooting in the heat. Their are numerous spots to shoot at this temple and I wish we would have had two more hours. You have to be creative with the light and use it rather than fight it. Shade here is a rarity, nevertheless, ample spots for ample shots.



I was really happy to see the bride and groom want to take a lot of pictures with the wedding party at the Temple. We spent a good 30 min just with the wedding party and took some fun pictures. Good smiling chicken man.






The reception was perfectly executed. Every detail was noticed and far from overlooked! The shot shows the Oakland Temple taken at night. I made a special trip the night before I left to get some night shots so that they could put them in their album.
Congrats guys!

No comments: